I've my taste of being one today. Papa overslept and doesn't have enough time to send Shaine to ZB. Therefore, the garang me told him to leave her at home and I'll take care of the two darlings.
Shaine is such a sweetie today and she doesn't give me much problem. She even helped to pat pat Ian when he cried. However, Shaine is a bit cranky because she still has her diarrhoea and she refuses to let me wash her after poo-poo. She also wants me to carry her whenever she's awake. Feeding her was a challenge because Ian also needed milk at the same time. So, I latched him on with one hand while the other hand fed Shaine.
How to pat both of them to sleep? I sat on the bed to feed Ian and let him nurse to sleep while the other hand to pat Shaine. This boy refused to let me nurse him while lying down!
I can only do other chores like bringing out the laundry, folding the clothes, washing the dishes and tidying up the house when both of them are sleeping.
I waited eagerly for 6pm so that Papa will be home to bring us out. It is tiring to take care of them alone but I enjoy every minute I spend with them. I don't mind being a day of SAHM but in the long run, I gonna be crazy. So a salute to my mum!
1 comment:
me too! i'll love to be a sahm too but only short-term. confirm no patience and traits to be a long-term one.
Post a Comment