Thursday, July 06, 2006

大姐姐

Today, when I picked Shaine, teacher Vicki said that Shaine is very helpful in ZB. At the end of the play session, she'll quickly pack up the toys. When it's time for the next activity, she'll go to the respective drawers to get the stuff. She also said that Shaine has very good memory, she knows which mummy belongs to which babies and their school bag. Therefore, when the mummy is there to pick up their kid, Shaine will take the school bag for the mummy. I'm so proud of my little gal!

One day, when I was alone at home with the two darlings & Ian was taking his nap. I told Shaine not to play with her drum because didi is sleeping. This gal, instead of stop playing, she went to shut the room door (where Ian was sleeping) gently, then continue playing with her drum & shaking her body. Seeing her enjoying herself, I can't bear to stop her from playing.

1 comment:

Angels' Mum said...

Shaine is such a 大姐姐... so mature and 懂事 for her age.