Saturday, March 17, 2007
Ian's Fall
I'm not sure if it's just my kids or what but the two of them like jumping on sofa & bed. They like to jump into my embrace. Last Tuesday, I wasn't looking at Ian and he jumped off the bed. He fell flat on the floor and ouch! When I picked him up, his mouth was full of blood and he has cut his upper lip. Shaine got a shock and cried out loud too. My mum used the traditional method of putting sugar on his lip to stop the bleeding but my maid said better to press it hard. We used both method and soon the bleeding stopped. However, it took us almost half an hour to calm him down. Previously, Shaine also had a similar incident and had a buah duku.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aiyo...poor thing. Well, jus remind me of Sky!
Post a Comment