Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lonliness

I've not blog for quite some time because every night, after coming back from, besides spending time with the kids, reading up some books, I'm simply too tired to blog. And every weekends, we'll be so packed with activities that we just want to sit down and 'nua' when we are at home.

I thought today I've a great opportunity to do so because papa just brought the kids and helper back to M'sia. I didn't want to apply for urgent leave so here I am to stay.

Before they were gone, I was thinking of the tons of activities I can do like watching my Korean VCD (Spring Waltz), blogging, reading up my books etc. However, after they left, I felt this sense of emptiness and quietness in the house. It's really a dilemma....Anyway, they will be back tomorrow and the house will once again be filled with the kids laughter, cries and squabbling!

No comments: