My helper has been sick since Sunday and the confinement aunty left just now around 8.30pm. Josh is a demanding baby and I doubt I can handle both boys as Ian is still quite baby himself. So we decided to send Ian to my mum's place and let him stay overnight from tonight till Thurs.
Just now, my mum called to say that Ian was feeling sad and he has tears in his eyes, minus the wailing. :( Suddenly, I feel so sad and miss him so much that I wanted Papa to bring him home. However, my mum said that she'll call if Ian doesn't want to stay.
This is the first time Ian is separated from us and I've been calling my mum to check if he's alright. Though my mum assured me that he's fine, we've decided to bring him home tomorrow since Thursday is a holiday and the helper should be well by then! I'm having separation anxiety too!
No comments:
Post a Comment