Monday, January 28, 2008

Ian enjoys school

I give thanks to God that Ian is adapting very well and is enjoying school. After 1 week in school, he was able to happily board the school bus and say bye to me.

Last Fri, I was in the kindergarten to go excursion with Shaine & I've the chance to peep at him. Once he got into the class, he took out his water bottle, placed it in the basket and put his school bag into his pigeon hole. Wow, I'm impressed and this is totally so unlike his 1st few days in class.

While waiting for the kids to finish school after the excursion, one of the parents told me that Ian is very good and he is always very happy in school. This mummy's daughter is in Ian's class and she'll sit in the school to wait for her daughter. She said that even when Shaine is not in school, Ian is very independent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, when i see Ian in school, he is always so happy and smiley. in fact, shaine too. once she sees me, she will say hi and call me. :)