Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

As I'll be going back to work next Tuesday, we decided to take the kids out for some fun and celebrate Valentine's Day. Anyway, Papa and me have already celebrated 2 days earlier with a dinner at Plaza Market Cafe. It was a quick buffet dinner because we need to fetch Josh from my mum's place before he gets too cranky at night.

It was a fine day to bring the kids as it was not school holiday and the IMM playground is not crowded at all. They practically have the water play area to themselves! I feel that Shaine and Ian are really deprived of playground because when Papa and me are working, we told the helper that she can't bring them down to play.

And I forget to bring my camera, thank God I've my good old K800i!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: