Received a call from the kids' principal yesterday and was told that Ian has a spot on his palm and two red dots in his mouth. Again, he's being confined in th principal's office. This is the second time and the last time was in June or July. I quickly called Papa to bring him home. What a waste because today is the last day of school and there is teachers' day celebration.
Shaine called me when she reached home and cried over the phone sayin that she missed Ian. "I want to play with him, I want to eat with him and sleep with him at night. I don't want to bully him and I miss Ian." Then she cried and cried.
At night, when I reached home, she cried again saying that she missed Ian. So I video called Ian so that the two siblings can talk. My mum said that Ian is perfectly fine and he has no fever. I guess the school is just being cautious.
No comments:
Post a Comment