People have been asking me why I've not blog for so long. Some of you might have know that I've been unsuccessful in getting a competent maid ever since my 1st helper left at the end of Sept.
The two helpers who came subsequently are horrendous. One has problem understand English and will not ask if she doesn't know what to do. The other one is too lazy and we caught her sleeping on the sofa when we were out. We recorded all her actions! I sent them back to the agency after two weeks.
My current helper came last week and I thank God for sending her. She is experienced, can cook and learn fast. She is also able to speak pretty good English. I just pray that she'll be able to adopt to our daily life and the kids are okay with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment